View Single Post
(#7)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-01-2011, 10:58 PM

In all fairness its not half as bad as you make out. I spend 20 minutes a day after work catching up with emails, trying to get telephone numbers and hitting new targets. Mostly the age range is from 25 – 30. Ashley slipped through the net because she looks older. The big 150 FB girls project scheduled for feb is a one off test of ‘openers’.

FB is good to me I’m getting just short of one phone number a week, for less than an hours work in the comfort of my own home.

I totally admit I left myself wide open when I realised she was so young. They pulled me to pieces felt like a fucking pedo.

Tell you what. I’ll make deal with you.

I’ll not mention facebook ever again. EVER. I’ll simply just document field reports if I feel other members would benefit or get something out of them.

As for respect, I seriously wouldn’t worry about that mate , I’m really not trying to gain anyones respect on here.

EDIT for FOX
TAG Monaco blue dial which tends to peacock a bit more than the black

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women

Last edited by Knave; 05-01-2011 at 11:02 PM.