View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 05-01-2011, 10:25 PM

Knave, mate, please stop it with the Facebook stuff. Seriously mate. Just stop it. I cringed my way through that whole report. It was horrible to read.

Grow a pair, and get out and approach girls in real life. The Facebook thing is just weird mate. Totally weird. Are you really surprised that some girls weren't impressed with a 36 year old bloke who chats up a 20 year old girl on Facebook? Are you actually surprised that they made jokes about you?

Stop doing this Facebook stuff, and get out and approach real women, in the real world. None of that was impressive. Mate whats impressive about sitting behind your keyboard chasing 100+ women across Facebook?

You know what Knave - you could post 100 detailed field reports on here of your experiences with all these girls you've added on Facebook, successful and failures. And then some newbie could come on here and post about a nervous as hell first night out, when he had never approached a girl before in his life, and all night only managed to croak through a single canned opener which bombed and left him feeling like a twat.

You know who'd get more respect from me? The newbie, simply because he's got the balls to fucking go and do it for real.

Please, I am actually begging you, STOP IT with this Facebook shite.

Just get on with it please