View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20 year old with the 3 ugly sisters - 05-01-2011, 09:49 PM

Okay just got back from meeting one of my facebook girls in a bar, she brought 3 of her friends but I knew she’d do this she hardly knows me and I want her to feel comfortable. So I’m treating this just like opening a group, she shows up and it turns out she’s only 20 (only just), dealing with groups is something I seriously lack experience in. It starts well, I get hugs from all (very friendly bunch), they seem happy that there friend has got herself a potential bf, I get social proof from my expensive watch, there each nodding with satisfaction, its all going well for about the first minute.

Then it starts, okay the problem here is 16 years difference between us (probably 10 in real terms because I look far younger) and I’m fielding serious assaults on the subject and not just direct they start joking with each other, pretty easy stuff when you’re used to crowd control but I’m not, one to one is where I’ve cut my teeth, not groups. I ignore some and change subject on others and make comments like chris evans and billy piper 16 years difference but now I’m starting to sound desperate, I look across at my girl and notice she seems embarrassed.

Since I don’t drink and game now i have this small galss of coke which i’m drinking when thinks turn ugly as my disguised uncomfortable BL gesture, my once excellent BL has now in the gutter and got me nervously drinking. After about 15 minutes, i’ve drained my glass and now standing there with an empty glass, I should just put it down and carry on but I need a breather to rethink how I can salvage this, so I say i’m going to the bar.

This is when they pull the mother hen shit and say they are heading off to another bar, guess who wasn’t formally invited. So she gets scooped up and they head for the toilet, I head to the bar decide to stay for a while and see if I can get some practice in tonight.

I’m stood at the bar looking for targets, I watch them leave and my girl detours the door to come and see me, she tells me where they are going next and says it should be a laugh I should come. Surprised is not the word. I say I’ve arranged to meet someone here but maybe head over later. I’ve not made any arrangements and definitely don’t fancy another round of dad jokes, I finish my drink and decide I’ve lost the stomach of PU tonight so head home.

I have to say whilst driving home I start to think that maybe the age gap was too much. I don’t normally go for such a big gap, to be fair I’d put her 25 If didn’t know, anyway I’m home with a beer and I get a txt about 10pm saying that they are heading off after the next drink am I still coming. I’ve not replied yet.

This has thrown me slightly I know she’s interested and if I do this again I need to make sure the ugly sisters don’t put in an appearance. 36 year old and a girl who’s 20 is this wrong?

Don’t think about rejection shouldn’t even enter your head, don’t think about it, just do it, no hesitations. Talk to her.

It’s the only way to get good

Top 10 ebooks | Flaking | Revitalizing Old Numbers | Cold Reading Pussy | Being a Challenge to Women