View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-01-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower View Post
Good luck with that. Looking forward to seeing the results. So, how many false friends have you generated so far?
I don't think this is the question you wanted to ask, but to explain.

20 in the last two days but these are just for my NEW Profile, nothing to do with the project, i've using something called facebalster pro which does still work and sniffs out id's. so its much quicker, I'm only doing this becuase I've made a new profile. My new profile has too look busy with interactions from people. Girls not going to get involved with a profile with no history or friends.

I would'nt have to do any of this if I wasn't covering my arse from suspension by FB by creating a 2nd profile, my real profile is fine. If this works out I'll ditch the false FB profile and just use my own for future assaults.

Right I think the question you meant to ask is how many hot girls have a aquired, well I reckon there is between 100 - 120 sitting in a folder so still got a few more to go. None of them have been contacted, they are complete strangers and are mostly 8 and 9's some 7's and a few 10's and my own special 10 is in there as well the one I really want this to work for (earlier in this thread). I've built this list over the past few weeks for this very project. So yes be a few more weeks yet but will certainly feed back reesults.