View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-01-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower View Post
Please come back Knave. I really want to see this PDF you are working on!
Nobody is interested mate and quite frankly neither am I. In my humble opinion I’m getting pretty good results from FB, and I seriously thought rewriting my by step notes, into a workable read would benefit the community.

Anything, that gets a girl standing outside starbucks nervously smoking a cigarette and when I ask what’s wrong she tells me 'I only got your friend request two weeks ago, I’ve never done this before', I had to smile to myself, but like I said no one’s interested.

Look ‘whistly’ if it helps I’m putting together a pretty big project I’m going hit 150 strangers. I’ve put up a new profile using a different IP address (basically the local Internet cafe), so I don’t care if I get suspended. I’m currently generating some false friends for my profile and once I’ve done that. I’ll start the project proper it will take a few weeks because of spam rules but by end of February and I’d be happy to post the results. I’m not expecting huge numbers but it will be very interesting to see how it pans out and more importantly I’ll know which openers work best and worst.