View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Diary of an trainee pick-up Artist - Pt1 - 30-05-2009, 09:56 AM

Hi Guys...

You guys are lucky to have me posting my new Journal of experiences on this forum...

I was thinking of writing a blog to record my exploits, but I would like feedback and comment from others into PU. So, if it's alright with Jaz - I'm gonna formally dump all my shit here from now on.

I'm gonna set myself challenges too. Hopefully, any newbie reading this in a years time when I'm good, can take inspiration from this. I firmly believe (understand) that anyone can have an abundance of women and sex in their life, regardless of age, looks etc. Some of these reports may be boring, not much happening, or absolutely awsome. I'll just keep posting them.

Wish me luck on my continuted journey guys.....

Friday 29th May:----

Wasn't really feeling it today. I think I drank too much Vodka just before I left my house (project fallowfield). Me and Anthony toured a bit of Fallowfield - opened a few sets...not much else. We ventured to KRO, where we met up with Retro and Rudy (I think), then we bailed to Revolution in Deansgate locks. Loads of Beauties there! Nice interactions and Kino from myself there, but no good interactions from anyone I actually fancied. But I found that place fun!

Anyway, the guys wanted to bail to the Northern Quarter. So I followed them up. Went into TV21, and the punky bar-maid waved at me. I'd spoken to her a few times before. I mentioned that I've got a band. She mentioned that she had her own radio show and would love us to come on, so I took her number and e-mail etc. Fancy this girl to bits, but not sure how to escalate this one......although..I should always assume it's on!

After...the night died...wasn't allowed into Walrus because of the dodgy bouncer from last week..

Challenges for next time..........I will attempt to stay off alcohol completely
Why you may ask? I wanna be able to open sets stone sober at any time...so I better get practicing now!