View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default My last post on PUA - 31-12-2010, 01:31 PM

Hello all,

I discovered this forum through reading 'The Game', which was recommended to me by a friend after telling him about my troubles with women.

Little did I realise that PUA actually helped to answer a lot of the questions I had been asking myself this year. And not just how to relate to women, but how to improve ALL areas of your life.

I now have a girlfriend of 3 months and things look promising for the future; I didn't use any lines on her, but the new-found confidence definitely helped and she likes me for who I am.

So a thankyou to everyone here who have posted useful advice, and who has offered advice personally.

Not resting on my laurels though; I now have a list of things that I want to do (non-PUA though lol) to add further strings to my bow...

Everyone comes to this forum for one reason or another, so I bid farewell and hope everyone has a really good 2011 that goes some way to achieving whatever goals you have set for yourself!

Adios

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace