View Single Post
(#8)
Old

Default Initiate it? - 22-12-2010, 05:21 PM

As I said, she'd always made it plain that she had the hots for me and frequently flirted with me, then she broke up with a guy I know ( together years, don't know him all that well but live in the same village). She had contacted me by email about some bullshit stuff and knowing she fancied me I told her if it weren't for Her ex I'd be all over her. Then around a month later I saw her out, told her again it didn't feel right for me because I knew her ex and then we ended up getting drunk together, back to mine and I gave her a good seeing to,stuck my finger in her butt a couple of times when she came which I think shocked her a bit but she enjoyed it. Then on the night something was said about "Us" and I told her I was far too old for her, I'm nearly 36 she's 22. Exchanged a couple of emails since but it's generally me who initiates it, in one email as suggested she popped around for some fun and she replied that I was moidering which is I think a Welsh word for bullshiitting.
So that's were I'm at I guess I've told her I want a sexual relationship and she's may feel like a slut because I've anally violated her and told her I just want casual, I kind of regret it now though. Should I just forget about it or...