Thread: Game over
View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-12-2010, 04:54 PM

Just had a bit of a mad telephone convo with her. She invited me to a concert tonight. I told her that I am sticking to my guns. If she wants to hang with me she has to know why.

She turned it around to, "So, you want me to tell you on the telephone that I will fuck you, if you come out with me?" I said, "I don't want it to sound like that and I do enjoy hanging out with you, but it's frustrating for me that it keeps ending the same way. I like you, but I'm not going to tolerate being messed around. I'm not going to be number 2, I'm number 1 or nothing."

She responded, "Well, I really want to go to this concert tonight and I wanted you to come too, but if you're not coming I will go anyway. I will call you tomorrow and we can 'have dinner' at your house or mine. I have the house to myself. And then we can see what happens, but I just don't want to tell you over the phone if I am going to have sex with you or not."

How have I played it guys? Am I being too obstinate? It sounds like I am giving her an ultimatum, but I am sick of being LMRed and I refuse to keep putting myself in a sexually frustrating position. Any advice welcome, please.