View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-12-2010, 11:55 AM

Thanks guys! i will keep you posted. i need some advice on something this girl has done for the second time now.

So when i was texting her yesterday i told her to let me know when she's free so i could speak to her on the phone (we havent done that yet!) i made some excuse about hearing her telephone voicem to which she said she sounds like a 5 year old. So later yesterday its approaching the evening and im thinking " she should have called" ... so i call her instead. No answer. about an hour later she text saying she was out and didnt hear it. this is getting tiring i tried calling her twice and the first time she made some excuse up about having a power cut in her area and her battery is low so she doesnt want it to die.... maybe that was true but i doubt it! lol.

So now i want to text her about it but i dont want to be like "you bitch! i tried calling you twice and both times your fob me off...Bitch! lol" cz thats not my style. i kinda want to be playful so i was hoping you guys can shed some light on what to text her about not answering my calls. she could be really shy about talking to me...HELP!

Y45

Last edited by Y45; 15-12-2010 at 11:57 AM.