Thread: scorpion women
View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default scorpion women - 15-12-2010, 12:11 AM

worked on a two set in town two weekends ago, the target chick was pretty hot, an 8 id say, with a top figure. I number closed and agreed to meet her on the sunday evening. happy days.

Being the mong child that i am, i got out the shower on the sunday evening with the intention of getting ready, crawled onto my bed and fell asleep. The chick was pissed off. i text her through the week, and regained some status and on the following saturday (saturday just gone) she was up for doing something, i initially told her id take her out, but cancelled because i wanted to go on a night out with the lads, so in my stupidity i told her to get herself in town and i'd meet with her. I went out and said hello, but didnt really give her too much attention, i was too drunk being a dick head player not a pua.

anyway i text the chick this sunday and asked her to come meet me, she said she'd call after she'd had a bath and guess what. absolutely bombed me off. slag of death

im gunna try and run some daygame down burnley tomorrow with a wing. see if anything comes of it!