Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-12-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y45 View Post

Midas touch:

Please elaborate...

Y45
Obviously be strong and don't let them control you but sometimes just say "fuck it" and fold. Just give in and go with your heart now and again. I don't like to chase after women, but I've been in that situation, thinking should I call her, or should I just wait for her to call me..? and once in a while I've just folded and called her. And sometimes, it's worked out for the best and I've actually been glad that I did.

I folded and called a girl the other night, when I was waiting for her to call me. It was 02.30 in the morning, so she didn't answer, but she texted me first thing the next morning. Then she messaged me on facebook, actually taking me by surprise and telling me how she feels about me. She said she wants to see me soon for dinner. I said, "Hmmmm, I don't know. It depends if you are going to waste my time or not. If you are going to play games, I will accept nothing less than complete and utter surrender " She responded, "Okay, you win darling." (I said this because she LMRed me last time).

Whilst I can see the logic in seeing her on your terms, I'd say don't be difficult on principle. If you actually did have some plans on Saturday, fair enough... but if you didn't and she wants to see you and that's the best time for both of you, fuck it. Pride is not always your best friend.

Last edited by Midas touch; 15-12-2010 at 12:19 AM.