View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-12-2010, 08:00 PM

im really feeling the loe here! thanks guys! this forum is awesome!

ok let me begin by updating some more. so im at work and just as i get in and im sitting at my desk, i get a text from her... she replies to the text i sent her last night! I dont reply until 4 ish and when i do, i ask her a teasing question to which she replies...(its small tlak so im not going into detail). My next text goes stright into travel arrangements, as shes never driven to my area... so i make it easy for her and tell her to get the train to me and then i'll drop her home (no complaints) she agrees and i then rearrange for Saturday. So i took the Saturday she offered. i did feel abit none alfa about it to be honest but hey unless she cancels on me, Im seeing her! Ok lets move on to your comments and questions.

En1gma:
i didnt provide a specific day. i just said "lets arrange something for another time cz im busy Saturday, have you driven to my area before?" ... at which point i didnt get a reply, and yeah by "died a deadth" i meant she didnt reply.

i'll take your pointers on board though. i agree its much more clear, direct and Alfa to say 'this day' 'that day' 'this day'. so noted for future gaming.

the thing is, because there is so less interaction i know very little about her and so i guess i was "trying" to creat conversation. all i know about her is she likes shisha and i dont want to over use that subject cz its what i wanted to do when we're out together... lets see how this turns out.

Wistleblower:

lol, i did, eventually! but the way i did it may have not been the prefered way because it now looks like i rearranged my plans around her.

Midas touch:

Please elaborate...

Y45