View Single Post
(#4)
Old

Default 12-12-2010, 08:47 AM

The problem isn't that we aren't masculine enough, in the whole 'pussification of the western male' idealogy, in fact trying to act 'masculine' will screw up your 'game' ten fold, since you will be so self concious, plus you're confining your sexual identity within a set of someone elses criteria. My opinion is that we've been too forcibly conditioned to think this and that about who we should be, and I don't *blame* anyone for it, in the sense you can't blame a very young child for doing wrong, you can only guide him towards the right path. Rather, I think we need to be taught that society more often than that doesn't have the answers.

Look at the progresive mindset of most adults. In their youths they often adapt their behaviour to fit in with their piers out of self conciousness. Then, a little later on, they stop giving a shit, and resign to become the nerds they've always wanted to be. Then, later on, they realise no one was even judging them, not by any objective standard at least. Pre-concieved idea's are the cause, and the only way to counter them is through education.

Making this thread a little more boring, look at some of the era's we've recently come through; the victorian era, the edwardian era and then into two world wars. We've been a busy bunch of bees, having our heads crammed with all sorts of idealogies and 'gentlemens guidebooks', and more often than not, there have been some pretty big AFC's calling out the word on the street. Thankfully we have had several seeds planted in the past few hundred years that have encouraged us to be the people we truly want to be, and although the outdated, closed minded thinking grows still, the freethinking man, no longer afraid to be himself, is spreading like wildfire. Religion becomes optional, and gradually dies out. Womens right movements give women the equality, not the unisex that they are after. Homosexuality gradually becomes accepted in society. Etc etc, before I go on more of a tagent than I already have.

The bottom line is, a real man is a man who is, simply, real; not coerced by society to be effeminate, nor afraid of womens sexual power that he attempts to reinforce his masculine identity by getting penis enlargement surgery. He is free to be whatever he wants to be, and he has realised this, and thus is born a true 'leader of men'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paddy For This Useful Post:
kowalski (12-12-2010), piers147 (13-12-2010)