View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-12-2010, 03:25 PM

Yes i admit i told lies at first to get her but i have come clean as i dont like lieing i only lied about my job but i have admited it to her i said i understand if you dont want to see me again.

She thanked me for being honest and i have brutally honest as well as ive been lied to in the past and cheated on and thats a horrible feeling to be betrayed.

I have lied about traveling as well and a lot of dhv bullshit but shes not stupid so i wont be taking the piss with her as i really like her.

Also kowski im not against the genuine approach as your theory is insightful but your right to a certain point.

But me being mr nice guy and afc i got loads of rejection in my younger years thats still burns me now just thinking of why im being my self and the women just would not give shit to me.

I think pua i great as its give guys more ralationships more sex more happiness and a better chance of finding there dream woman they can pick and choose once they got some ability.

I do think some people on this site over intelecturise the pua as its simple Phil has the right attitude and go natural and not over think as they are human beings and they want to fuck as much as we do amen.