Thread: Game over
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-12-2010, 02:49 PM

I had a chance encounter with the Austrian girl last night when I was out. She was out with her flat mate.

As soon as he was out of earshot she was giving it, "I want to see you. I have a lot of questions I want to ask you." She is reading a novel I wrote.

I say, "You can ask me now." So we spend the next 10/15 minutes blathering on about the central character in my book. She is psycho-analysing every aspect of the protagonist and trying to understand how much of it is autobiographical.

Then she says, "I want to talk to you more in private about this. Can I see you before I leave? I owe you dinner."

"You owe me more than dinner," I say, not answering her question. Then we walk out of the bar where her flatmate is waiting outside.

He's actually a nice guy. In different circumstances he might be someone I could hang out with. There is no bad vibe between us, as such. He did tell me that he was jealous though, the first time we met and she left with me, and obviously I wish that he didn't exist.

Then along comes a random AMOG who starts trying to intimidate me and get in my personal space. I'm in an extremely calm and controlled mood and we end up going nose to nose. I refuse to back down or break eye contact. Then he just fucks off.

The Austrian chick and her flat mate look pretty impressed. I shrug it off and quickly change the subject. Then they leave together. He shares a flat with her, there's nothing I can do about that, although if she were my gf I would insist that she move out.

I get a text message when I arrive home:

Was nice meeting u tonight. good night (and don't get into any troubles)

I get the feeling that birds tend to send text messages in the middle of the night to try and show you that they are not busy being fucked. Whether they are or not is a different question. God knows.

Last edited by Midas touch; 11-12-2010 at 03:15 PM.