View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Pua is the first step but you have to reveal yourself in the end. - 09-12-2010, 10:47 AM

My current feelings are mixed up concerning Pua as its good for getting your foot in the door by creating a opportunity by using the pua tecniques this can be effective .

By demonstrating high value charactistics of someone that is socailaily in demand has ambition is funny can hold a decent level of conversation make the woman laugh dont be cynical never be sarcastic these are my true traits now i never behave that way i thought that i was being charming and witty how wrong i was as this sends a negative message about your self.

Now im into a new ralationship which is very complicated as she is still married but separated but has gone bank-rupt she used to date a kosovonion who was much younger and smaked her around a bit then she hooked up with a millionaire property developer who pays for her shogun her bills clothes the lot.

She said that they were lovers as he is 62 not very attrative she has told me that she wants him out of her life but this guy will be trouble i think she wants to get back to work doing her lectering and accounting.

The trouble is i see her twice a week during the day but im getting paronoid are you with the suger daddy or the estranged nutcase husband.

I really like this woman she is very guarded when txting as she said they can be imcrimanating!Im confused as last night she was not txting and i got very paranoid and rang to check if he was with her.As im not willing to share her at all i txt her and said gud bye nice knowing you.

She rang back straight away saying she cant talk as she sleeps with kids and im the big secret the sugar daddy would have a fit if he met me as he needs money to attract the women.

My point is that i have been honest with her told her my history as its lively indeed and she does not mind that im poor at the moment i think she is really into me why is it that the hot women have so many orbiters and are fucking complicated?

My point is pua will get you so far but in the end you have to be genuine as women will dissect you and spot if your full off bullshit!

Im really into this woman she tells that after christmas she will be rid of the sugar man and introduce me to her children and her home im just worried im going to get hurt or used as i have real feelings for her.

Your advise dare i ask would be apprecaited cheers.