View Single Post
(#18)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-12-2010, 10:18 PM

Routines are just tools to break the ice and have something to talk about with women. If you're not used to talking to women, then it's a good idea to learn some. Normal conversations can be a bit ROUTINE, "Where are you from? What do you do?" All that bollocks. I got bored of always talking about the same shit so I learned a few routines and had a lot of fun with them. Then I got bored of the routines.

I've been trying direct, since I joined this forum, and I haven't got laid once doing it. When I was being more discrete, I got laid 4 times in one week.

I can honestly say that 90% of the women that I have slept with in my life, I would not have if I had just said to them, "I'm going to fuck you," after 10 minutes. In fact, looking back on it now, I'm so glad I didn't say that!!!

Clearly, uber-direct can work for some guys, in some situations, with some girls. I'm not ruling it out completely. Even I will use it in the right situation. Remember I said the above line would not have worked on 90% of the girls I've slept with. Well, if I meet a girl who is like the other 10% of women I've been with, maybe then I'll use it. But then again, in that situation, I probably won't NEED to.

Using it every time seems to be like applying a filtering system to get to the promiscuous girls. It's also very quick to do, so it's possible to open more sets and play the law of averages game. But overall, with girls that you might actually want to have more than just sex with, it's terrible advice. I spoke with one of my female friends about it and she begged me, "Daniel, PLEASE do not say that to a girl. Just keep doing what you do already." I should have listened to her; "If it's not broken, don't fix it!"

All this crap about you should take a woman the way you take food out of the fridge! Utter bollocks! A woman is not an item of food. Also apparently, I'm a liar if I have a conversation with a girl that I'm attracted to that isn't about me fucking her?? People with tourette's syndrome always say what is on their mind. Just because you think something, doesn't mean you have to say it. A lot of the time it's just not appropriate to do.

Also this, "If you're not direct you're just being a pussy," does not wash with me. I will go up to ANYBODY and say ANYTHING, but if I see that it is not yielding the results I would like then why should I continue?

Last edited by Midas touch; 08-12-2010 at 11:07 PM.