View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-12-2010, 06:03 PM

Interesting, I am going to read your post, "My PU epiphany" right now.

Of course, I do not think that these 55 rules are gospel. Not even the gospels are gospel. But some of them seem to make a lot of sense. To test out the logic, just imagine doing the opposite of what each one says.

Ok; moving your eyelids slowly blah blah blah, sounds like it makes you look like a pot head. But stoners DO look confident! I used to get quite a few women when I was a stoner, until it started making me paranoid! (Maybe a coincidence).

I gave these 55 rules a shot last night and I kept fucking up on the "Don't laugh at your own jokes" one; my jokes are just too damn funny. Plus, I was at a party, so I smiled a lot. I believe that this is appropriate for the occasion. I wasn't James Bond playing poker.

I have a ROARING hangover today due to a friend's birthday party last night, so I'm a bit touchy. I think you're all GREAT really and I value all the feedback I get, even if sometimes it cuts me a new arsehole!

I was locked out of the forum for like 5 days, due to a link error, because I live in Italy. I have to tell you, I was fucking gutted! I missed the banter!