View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-12-2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas touch View Post
Just throwing stuff out there, to see what people think. Unlike some people on here, I don't believe that I know everything so I like getting feedback. Don't try to offend me, smartass!
I doubt anyone of this forum would profess to knowing everything Midas Touch, as for myself, what I dont know and will never know is so vast I cant even begin to comprehend it.

What I like most about this forum is that foolishness is not always suffered lightly. PU is such a contreversial subject and if sent down the wrong path it can really screw some people up. In my early days it just made me more depressed. It wasnt until a chance conversation with a friend I saw a much brighter path. If your interested look up my post 'My PU Epihpany' to see this in more detail. Look at some of my early posts and see Kowalski and the likes slate the fuck out of me. Thing is I always understood that it was never done in malice. What I love about this is that despite peoples 'Smartass' responses its a friendly community and everyone just wants to help each other, we just have different approaches to doing it.

I would never try to offend you Midas Touch I dont know you and have never met you, your probably a really lovely guy. Everything I say is always said in jest and with a smile on my face and I never mean any negativity towards anyone. An internet forum obviously cannot convey this but it says something about yourself if thats how you interpret peoples posts towards you. No ones against you at all Midas Touch but if you post things expecting feedback then you should be equally prepared for comments you may and may not like.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
kowalski (08-12-2010), Midas touch (08-12-2010)