Thread: In Field Games
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default In Field Games - 08-12-2010, 09:14 AM

Guys,

when im out i like to do "in field games" (excuse the bs terminology). i just love em, there good for challenging urself and great for getting in state. there also just fun as fuck.

these are some i have heard of, i regularly do some of these with friends im out with;

Word Game
one guy in the group gives the rest of the guys a random word/s. the word/s can be anything u like eg "red" "squirrell" "Michael Jackson" "tight" ect.. then each guy has to approach a random fit girl using the word theyve been given, as some sort of improvised opener. its a quick and easy opener, as long as u move past it quickly ur in set seamlessly. once everyone has approached, it then becomes someone else's turn to dish out the words and the game carries on. this game destroyed my AA and massively improved my improv skills.

Introductions Game
go upto a random fit girl and say "hi have u met my friend X" then simply step out of the set and let ur buddy take it from there or if required u could wing. obviously he should be aware of what ur about to do. again its a quick and easy opener, as long as u move past it quickly ur in set.

Dance Off
yep u know the one, i had a one hour dance off the other night in manchester, was f*ckin hilarious, D

Pose Down
you and a friend have a pose down (ie do the craziest cool ass poses u can think of then freeze) and ask a girl to judge it, never really done this one before but i think as long as ur doing it for self amusement and not to entertain the girl it should be doable. also it should just be used a quick opener if not just for pure self amusement.

i recommend the above to anyone remotely interested in this kind of stuff. the key to these games is ur challenging each other and having, fun first and foremost. ive heard of loads more but cant remember them right now. if anyone knows of any more please post them up.

peace y'all

love makin sh*t happen!

Last edited by Joe_Fresh; 08-12-2010 at 01:19 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe_Fresh For This Useful Post:
Blanca (08-12-2010), Le(e) Large (08-12-2010)