View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default How long does it take to become a natural? - 06-12-2010, 01:17 PM

Well guys been thinking what is a natural!

My definition of a natural would be mr comic man rus brand as he dresses very boheimain with very advanced verbal ability razor sharp intuitive highly inteligent that the ladies love also way above average level on self believe and confidence.

My point is how long if you apply your self read alot have real ability got a ok body.Then in your view point how long does it take?

I think there are naturals on this site and its probaly the quite onnes that are usually the ones that are the real deal.I would estimate that there would be a dozen on this forum.

What is the next level now that would be gigolo level can you guys reach that level that is my chall enge to you guys?

Well this pua is a challenge and its down to i dont give a fuck what you think woman its what i think that matters!

Give me grief then get the fuck out off my way its down to true believe and total confidence that you are the price.

I think body language is massively important tonaility intuation negs kino cocky funny time constraints seductive slow volume on the voice the pause very effective.

As i think pratice makes permanent i think once the level is there then you can progress to the heavens.