View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default My problem is my hometown for effective day game. - 06-12-2010, 08:51 AM

I live in a sea-side town crawling with oldies or teenage girls with there hi tec baby pushers .

My problem is that when doing day game im approaching from behind or side on they can look amazing good body nice hair fake tan enough to give the cock a smile for the day.

So i go in start the opener with the false time constraint but when she turns full on to me as im engageing conversation .I get the fright of my life from behind she looks 21 but face on shes fucking pushing 70 !.

Women should dress there age and not fool the likes off my self as this has happened way to many times for my likeing!.

Also another problem are the chavs fuck how i detest them! with there sneering contempt for society or any class whats so ever and the shit attitude as i find it hard to see one redeeming quaility in them as they infest the country.

My problem with my hometown it is reduntant of the quaility women that i want a woman that can hold a conversation as inteligent women are usually great in bed as well and more challenging and more fun.

The problem with proleiterain women is they are either alchlolics or fucked up my there useless parents or carrying baggage from having sex at a way to early age being bulliminic or manic depressive.

This fucks me off as im constantly chatting up married women as they seem to have what im looking for i know that i am dhv and i wont go with chavs or stupids get the fuck out of my face.

That is why brighton is more cultured with those language students and other quaility women that is a dream for any pua as the city is crawling with women.