View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Tetris Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion

Default The strangest set... - 06-12-2010, 03:37 AM

I opened a set a while ago and kept her as a friend because she had a long term boyfriend. When she broke up with him I started playing the game and within two days had her.

Great! [Although there may be aspects of rebound in there, that's a topic for another time.]

What's weird about this set is the stuff she's seen from me... I'll write down some things that've happened before and after I slept with her.

Before:
-Saw me kiss another girl
-Saw the same girl abandon a date to come see me.
-Was warned twice about me being a player [A new reputation I'm trying to shake.]
-Saw me unbelievably drunk on the verge of vomit.
-Saw my room... It's a tip, Mystery would say it illustrates a lack of women in my life.

After:
-Saw a notepad in which I wrote not only game ideas... But numbers of girls.
-Recieved a high five text meant for somebody else. [It was pretty cruel... I've stopped sending those since.]
-Seen me make a fool of myself in front of her friends
-Seen me repeatedly disrespected by a group of mine [I have no idea why they chose to pick on me that night.]
-Oh, and she was warned not to be near me a few more times.

So the point I'm making is... I've never had such a long list of reasons why a girl wouldn't want to sleep with me... But she still wants to see me again, she cleaned the room, cooked me a meal and wants me to see her... We don't even get on all that well I just wanted to try a few game ideas on her.

Makes no sense to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post:
Joe_Fresh (06-12-2010), Midas touch (08-12-2010)