View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 02-12-2010, 12:18 AM

Friday 12 November

183) Went for a haircut.. My hairdresser was this cute little Dutch thing. We have a good chat. I tease her about stuff and we chat about our mutual love for Vla (Dutch dessert). She asks me about my G'Friend (hello!), she also refers to me being self confident twice (hmm you obviously haven't read '5 a day Version 2' little lady!) so I'm thinking yeah she likes me more than a customer here. As I leave I tell her to put her number in my phone. She does. I thought this was a really strong close, but has turned out to be a flake! Perhaps she felt she had to be nice to me as I was a customer, but defiantly wasn't the vibes I was getting at the time.

184) bad tube approach. Not really worth talking about.

185) I'm meeting a wing in Noting Hill. I stop at Tesco for a sandwich. There is a girl there who is hot as hell at the other check out! I have to speak to her! As we leave I say I'm waiting for a friend of mine, where should I go - don't normally go out round here etc.I guess she is Brazilian. She is half Spanish half Columbian. I tease her about her chocolate purchase. We seem to be getting on great and I must admit I'm quite surprised at how well its going. Unfortunately she has to go look after her sick brother or something, so I just take her number and leave.

186) Something in a club that doesn't go too good.

187) See above.

188) Hottie with dreads (never thought I'd say that, but she was). We get on great, but she is going out with the barman unfortunately. Ah fuck it, I'm pretty much done for the night anyway - so tired and no decent sets in the tiny little club we're in anyway. I'll chat to her for a bit longer. We go out to the smoking area together. We come back and must admit maybe getting a bit too friendly. Barman refuses to pour a drink for me when my wing asks. Eventually he comes over and asks to speak to her and takes her outside. Opps. We should probably leave.

189) Something on the bus, but I can't even hold a conversation in my own head I'm so tired - let alone attractive strangers in the night.

Very concerned I have a backlog of 11 approaches to do the next day......

Saturday 13 November

190) I think a situational tube opener that didn't go anywhere

191) As above but directional and not on a tube.

I am not out with friends in Hertford. I am drunk. I am concerned that I have 9 approaches to do.

192) Some direct comment to a girl jigging.

193) Chat to a girl at the bar for quite a bit. She is hot in an older woman sort of way. We are flirting quite well, I think to myself rule 4 in effect? Hmmm probably not, I can't use that excuse again! We haven't even pulled.

194) Speak to some cute sisters. I guess correctly, mine is the middle sister. Quiet nice I suppose, but I flutter off somewhere drunk.

195) Somehow chat to a really hot girl. She said I was checking her out or something. I said I was. We are leaving and all my lot are standing there watching me which gives me stage fright even in my drunken state! I say I'm going to kiss you. She says, 'only the check'. It sort of goes off into stand off mode and I think I've probably fucked it! Meanwhile my mate keeps coming up saying we have to go. Fuck it, I don't have time for this stand off - we're off! He then apologies for the rest of the evening for ruining my chances with a stunner. Little does he know that this is not the reason I have a vacant sad look in my eyes! The clock has struck midnight and Snake Eyes has failed his 5 a day challenge again........

...... 5 a day version 2 is over! I did not do my designated number of approaches. Furthermore I am drunk and just drunkenly talking to people. This is not what this challenge is about. I make a decision to have a week or so off and start again soon. It is the end to a poor attempt! Version 1 was far better. Version 3 here we come!

Monday 13 November to Wednesday 24 November

I had a real think about this whole PUA thing here. I'm kind of disheartened that I messed up so badly and I must admit it kind of went the same road that the last challenge went. I got too tired and irritable doing this and I'm starting to think maybe this is not the way forward.

Anyway I used this time to sort out my life a bit and maybe move things forward a bit with girls I've got numbers off. I did do a bit of appoaching I think, but nothing to write home about.

LIFE - Got re-involved with an old hobby of mine. Started working out properly again, met friends I have been ignoring, starting Ceroc dancing again, started writing a Sitcom (all things I've been wanting to do for a while).

GIRLS - Ditched (99), things ok with (141) but I'm still not flying over the thought of her and should probably drop her. (180) seems like a bit of a douche, but still fit - not met her yet and unsure if I will. (185) really fit, but I fucked it by doing this:

Call her on a Saturday. She responds with a text later asking how I am etc and what I'm doing that night. I think this is an invitation - so I say 'Coming to see you. Shall we say Noting Hill tube at 8?'. No reply. I tried calling her as well (maybe lame I know, but hey). I haven't heard from her since. I think I may have spooked her and what seemed like a confident direct text probably came across as a bit weird and reeked of I'm not doing anything on a Saturday night. I should probably have found out what she was up to first and/or warmed her up a bit first before doing this. She was gorgeous (so also I am probably 1 of many texting her). Still a bit annoyed I did this.

I've lost track of other girls I have got numbers off which probably means it has either gone badly or they are not really worth it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (15-11-2011), maestro (02-12-2010)