View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-12-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas touch View Post
Let yourself fall head over heels in love, at least once, thereby setting yourself up for the almighty drop kick to the heart. Then become really angry and bitter about it. Let a few years pass, of observing the way that women behave, until you become callous and indifferent.

Seriously mate, I don't know. I just learned one day to control my emotions. It just kind of happened. My heart is not easy to win now. It would take a very special woman and they are as rare as rocking horse shit!

Just think about it; what the fuck is there to fall in love with about MOST women?? Their lies?? Their spoilt brat behaviour? Their complete inability to make decisions or know what they want? Their manipulation? Their egos? (I'm not being sexist. Perhaps it cuts both ways).

Don't let yourself fall for a woman just because she is pretty. Millions of women are pretty, it doesn't mean shit! Let her prove to you that she is different first and, even then, only feed her tiny bits of your heart at a time. Don't give her the whole damn thing on a plate!

Chinese proverb: Women love the men the most that don't love them back.
Yeah your right im not hurting now just 24 hr love bug gone now thank fuck and im quiting smoking and drinking today gonna get clean for the ladies hee.