View Single Post
(#51)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-12-2010, 12:54 AM

I'll cite an example: I went out for lunch with two blonde women and one Italian guy. The Italian guy was obsessed with frame controlling all of us.

The girls and I wanted to eat in an open air restaurant but he had his own ideas and had already chosen the location. I mentioned the open air place but he poo-pooed the idea, saying that the food there was poor quality. I just shrugged it off.

When we sat down at the table, he practically disagreed with everything everybody said. Whatever we had done or seen, he had always seen something bigger and better. I directly avoided arguing with him and just smiled to myself. The girls were exchanging glances with me and the odd giggle. We all knew what was going on. By always trying to be right, he was displaying insecurities.

In my opinion, telling people what to do all the time, and that they are wrong, is beta-male behaviour. I think that a true alpha (if for the purpose of this argument, we can use this model) leads by example; he does the right thing and people automatically want to follow him. But hey, I could be wrong, I just doubt it.

When we went back outside, one of the girls complained that she was cold. He told her, "You CAN'T be cold, you are from Germany." He was even telling her how to feel for fuck's sake. There's being dominant and then there's being domineering.

He continued to bore us to death for the next half an hour with the same behaviour, which I was effortlessly profiting from.

Later, I went out with both of these girls. They didn't want to see the other guy and in fact were hiding from him. I was walking down the street holding hands with both of them. One of them got drunk and we had to carry her home, then I spent the rest of the night making out with the other one.

Albert Einstein: "I know nothing, it's just that everybody else seems to know even less."

Last edited by Midas touch; 01-12-2010 at 01:20 AM.