Thread: Game over
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Game over - 30-11-2010, 12:00 AM

I did not see the Austrian girl for just over a week. I have lost my phone so I was not able to call her.

She sends me a message on facebook asking if I want to go for a walk with her on Sunday. I tell her that I am not in the mood, as actually I'm feeling a bit down, due to losing my phone and money.

We get in touch again and meet this evening. We go for a bite to eat and then back to watch a movie. It's like fucking ground hog day. The same old kissing and cuddling bullshit followed by the inevitable LMR.

She tells me that she feels bad because there is still the occasional thing going on with her flat-mate. I tell her, "Look, I'm not angry but I just don't want to see you any more. It keeps ending this way and I can't be bothered with it. I'm not going to keep seeing you and waiting around for sex while you're fucking another guy. It's better if you don't call me again."

She gets all upset and says, "Maybe I should just have sex with you then, because I DO want to see you again but I can't be in a relationship right now." I say, "Fine, I'll take that. Get undressed then." Then she starts whining about being on her period.

So then I tell her it's better that she leave. I'm tired of it ending the same way every time. She leaves, close to tears. After a minute or so, I feel a shit for making her walk. It's one in the morning and Palermo can be a dangerous city for a girl on her own. It's easy for me to take her with the scooter, so I grab the helmets and go and get her from the street.

On the way towards her flat she is holding on to me and saying, "But I want to see you again. I don't know what to do etc etc."

I drop her off and am calm but cold with her. She kisses me on the cheek and then tries to kiss me on the lips. I give her the other cheek and tell her, "Look, unless you know what you want, it's better that you just forget about me."

Then I drive away. Game over, I'd say.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midas touch For This Useful Post:
Blusher (10-12-2010), Fox (30-11-2010), Phil (30-11-2010)