Default 29-11-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
SO

3 things here

1st is wearing a suit out
2nd being sober out
3rd winter and girls

First off i dj in a well posh bar, have to wear a suit... after it ive been out twice and noticed i cant make eye contact with ANYONE. a girl mate said i need to not wear it coz i come across intimidating!!! strange... this makes no sense to me

Second i realise i HATE bein sober when im out, i look at girls drunk an i hate them, i must have seen about 5 SUPER UBER HONEYS last night and 80% of girls thereafter (CIRCO LIVERPOOL) wer 8 & 9

all bladdered i hated bein near them WEIRD... one girl in next to no clothes tryin to flirt my jacket off me... SHE WAS FUKIN HOT... i said (an i meant it, i think im gettin old) no, wear some proper clothes if your cold .. ha

3rd... it seems women are now becoming less responsive to being asked out this time of year... as winter draws in the relationships begin to ensue... people look for comfort so the girls are now settled into there new post summer relationship...

i hate this common occurrence as it demeans ACTUAL relationships but NEEDYNESS it seems is abundant.

so ... im thinkin FORWARD APPROACH in summer... when people like bein single... toned down forward approach in winter, when the girls are looking to settle for a few months

just a thought
l
Phill sounds like your mellowing in your old age i will buy you some slippers and put you by a warm fire!

Get a grip fuck the winter what they need is some bad arse phill as they are willing wanting and waiting for some serious action.