View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 26-11-2010, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
As Mystery says "the dancefloor is a trap" but sometimes you just have to adapt. I am still not overly confident on the dancefloor but I have had some salsa lessons. There are certain clubs I go to where they play beautiful salsa music and you can go and practice Salsa. Latin dancing is very sexual and the man has to always lead. I am sure there are many resources on dancefloor game as well as good dance classes in your area!

Thing is with certain clubs you can't always talk because of the loud music and some women do want to go and dance. Me and some of my wings just don't dance but I will try if its salsa. Being half Latin its part of my roots but you wouldn't know it hehe!
Maybe Mystery is just a bad dancer and he wants us all to share his hangup. I enjoy dancing and it gets me in a high energy mood. I dance up to a lot of women, spin them around etc, and it gives me a break from talking.

If you are a good dancer, it's a guaranteed way of getting all the girls in the place to notice you, then it's easier to open them later. Just don't stay on the dance-floor all night, I'd say.