View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Has society let the young men down. - 24-11-2010, 05:19 PM

Been reading some of the old threads very intresting and imformotive my problem is that i feel society has let us down with the feminist movement this has demasculised us they have cut are balls off so to speak

As i was watching street car name disire marlon brando a great film my impression of the guy he is totally alpha and incredibly direct and a true man.

My view point of view is mordern men a typical afc weak with poor socail skills and has the charm of a damp dish cloth rarely do i meet someone with that extra level of verbal inteligence confidence and a real ladies man like my self this i find that the parents have let them down and the schools .

I think they should teach the boys in schools in how to seduce the ladies teach them how to commnicate not mumble if they are shy give them a beating for it how to kiss right how to dress and how to fuck at a good level and how to succeed in ralationships.

I blame the parents as poor parenting skills over scolding children when they mis behave can damage them later in life to much hen pecking from mother hen as freud said we are sexual beings from day one if you want to play with your cock or fanny then let them if they suck the thumb that is sexual behavoiur as we need to be concious of the damage that society has done to the 21st man.

So if i had my way we would be taught pua at school from 12 to 16 then you can get advanced level at college .Or phd level and be the dogs bollocks.