Thread: Phoning home
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Phoning home - 23-11-2010, 09:19 AM

Reading Geoff Thompson's work has been a source of inspiration for me for many years now. I been asking a few question lately about taking more risks with my approaches. I've been quietly feeling a lot of resistance to approach (what I would consider) girls that are 10's. Also been trying to smash day game and not getting very far.

So I went back to the guy that I originally took inspiration from and I found this article. Those that fall.

The part that I really drew inspiration from was the following points:

Quote:
  • There is abundance out there, but taking advantage of it always incurs risk.
  • You only hone your skills when you put yourself at risk.
  • It is fact, the world is abundant; your denial of it does not affect the truth.
  • If you don’t take advantage of abundance, someone else will, someone, someone else already is.
  • You might be safe on the fence, but you will not soar on a fence.
  • Man was not made to sit on fences.
  • There is more danger sitting safe that there is venturing out.
  • It is OK to make mistakes, they are rarely fatal; it is how we hone our skills.
  • As Rumi says, only those that fall are given wings.
  • If we all knew just how divine we really are, we’d all realise just how protected we really are.
  • Most of the things you fear only exist in your mind.
  • Risk is usually exaggerated: if you give yourself a wider perspective, you will erase most of the danger.
  • Those that you think are your nemesis are often your benefactor.
  • In terms of Divinity, there is such a thing as a free meal.
  • God feeds the birds, but he does not (and he will not) put the food in their nests.
  • You have been gifted with free will, no one is ever going to force you off the fence.
  • Don’t hesitate for too long, whilst you cannot exhaust the abundance in this universe, you can run out of time in this incarnation.
Think what you will about the statements but I really took inspiration from this and feel slightly more courageous.
The Following User Says Thank You to monkeybuster For This Useful Post:
Phenom (24-11-2010)