View Single Post
(#20)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-11-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
midas if u live in another country the rules may be a bit diff... i dont know, but culturaly things could differ??? so i couldnt comment
Exactly! The best thing you've said so far! I'm into international game. My last women were from Italy, Spain, Sicily, America, and Venuzuela. I've slept with women from Germany, Austria, France, Canada, Quebec, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and fuck knows where else. I'm trying to get a pin in every part of the map.

The dynamic is different in every country. Your method might work well in Prague. You approach a woman there and she will look you up and down and decide immediately if she wants to fuck. If not, she wont even talk to you.

Sicily is a very Catholic place. The people are generally sexually repressed and live with their parents until they are 30. Women have a very high anti-slut-device. Often they wont kiss you in front of their friends, if they have just met you. You nearly always have to bounce them away from their group. Sometimes, when you go out there are far more men than women.

Day game is almost impossible here, either that or I need to learn it better. I was walking up to girls with a lame female opinion opener and they were looking at me like a was a mad man. One of them even told me, "Sorry, I can't walk with you and crossed over to the other side of the road." It was painful.

Still, there are a lot of plus sides here too.