View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 21-11-2010, 10:30 PM

Please stop it with the AA people!! What do you have to lose - your in completely the same boat as people you go out with from here! The worst that can happen is a girl tells you to fuck off! AA should only be an issue if you genuinely have something you can lose (which is actually rare, maybe your out with work people or family or something and don't want to look a creep).

If you can't think of anything to say think of a situational/canned opener. I do this a lot before going out, just think what has been going on in YOUR life in the last couple of days and think of an opener. AA solved!

e.g. we had just done Euro Millions at work so for 1 night I asked if the draw was that night (not great granted, but was genuine to my life). Cool, I have just done this at work, what would you guys do if you won! blah blah (girl). I would do this (me) blah blah. Hey you are..... (insert observational statement about where there from what they do what sort of music they like and see if you're right). Tease them a bit, chat about stuff you're genuinely interested in, add a SOI in there somewhere (sorry for the PUA lingo but I feel this is important), then when you feel your in - N close/instant date/up the sexual tension (by kino, eye contact, tension filled silences etc)

Do this a bit and then you will just not even think about AA, you will just be the sociable you that you want to be and not even think of acronyms/made up diseases such as AA!

There is more to it than this granted, but this is a good starting point.

AA should not be an issue!!