View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 21-11-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxemillion View Post
phil, how many girls have you fucked that werent already sexually promiscuous? [one nighters etc] seems like a lot of puas get bored of girls who take work to get into bed. would you say you were good with any girl, or only experienced 'club girls'?
Ive done this before... "all girls are sexually premiscuous" u wont beleive me but they are all bad girls, its just this...

u start of with girls with the whole .. hi nice to meet u, can i take ur number we can meet up, then u go on a date...

this girl then thinks ok, i will let him see of me what is socially expectable.

WITH ME... they dont need to put on the front coz they know what its about... so i skip the first few months in a few mins.

i have fucked a jehovas witness mate.... with diff methods... its just as i got older i realised women want sex the same as men, and i have a way where i seem to get away with sayin ANYTHIN an women except it (obv alot hate me)

its not SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS women... its just women without a front.

i have had alot of girls HOT ONES who are friends who tell me stories of boys they are meetin who are NICE an take them out... and she plays the miss priss mode... and they say to me, i hate this i wish he would just say to me "LETS FUCK"

they then also say shit like, "id pretend i was shocked or horrified but id love it.

i once was made to wait for a month by a girl who i thought was a PRINCESS... she is a good mate now, turns ut has been with hundreds of men!!

the list is endless ... once u get under the skin of some of these girls u realise its all an act... this is based on MANY convos with girls in my youth i thought prim & proper... so i came to be me, knowing what they dont want me to.

to answer ur question, the only girl ive taken home directly from a club .... since august ive fucked 7 girls i think.... 2 of which wer from a club in liverpool

2 in ibiza (one i met by the pool another a stripper)

one i met in ibiza on the last day but i shagged her here

one from a random situation cant be assed explainin

and one through a friend ..... all diff situations

* Insert Funny Tag Line *