View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-11-2010, 05:34 PM

I'm having difficulty getting my head around dealing with LMR, in this way, quite simply because in the past I have very rarely had anything but "token LMR", which has been a doddle to get around.

I would simply back off and act totally unaffected and then re-escalate. This has always worked wonders for me. I was totally convinced that it was my strong point up until now.

LMR has happened to me with three different girls recently and always for the same reason (she just split up with another dude). I think it is ASD and a sense of guilt.

I didn't want to turn off the film because my instinct tells me that, although I'm the man, I don't want to be TOO pushy. The women that I choose are educated and independent. I also wanted to see the film too. It was making us laugh together and setting the mood.

I forgot to mention that she also said, "I'm not ready yet." I didn't want to bully the girl. Is there a fine line between dominance and tyranny? In the past when a girl has said this to me I simply responded, "That's, okay, I understand." Back up, re-escalate, BAM.

Now she thinks I have a split personality. She's going out tonight with one of her female friends. If I go out I'll probably bump into her. What should I do next? I'm pretty sure that if I don't chase her she'll call again.

Any recommended readings Phil? Thanks for your time and patience with me guys.