View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 20-11-2010, 09:27 AM

Ok midas mate... u need a lesson...

u need to do these things to the letter

Say, Right im going to fuck you untill you cant think straight.... (its an offer of more than regular sex....

If she says AFTER THE MOVIE, dont just go UHHHHH OK BOSS... say SHUT THE FUCK UP, Movie... the movie can wait

take her by the hand, lead her to WHERE U WANT TO GO i e bedroom and say follow me (if she asks where, laff and say to see my cd collection)....

pin her to the wall like A MAN IN THE MOVIES SHE LOVES SO MUCH.... u look more like a sex pest slipin ur hand up her skirt with INTENT of a 14 year old boy .... u dont look like a sex pest by TAKING what u want.

stop bein a pussy and feeling the need to back up what u say and do... if she doesnt like it, tell her to fuck off... ur the boss..

if a girl doesnt message me back i dont stress or re text i just think... fuck her, if she dont like what i wrote, she can suck my dick...

most of what i do is disregard of the outcome. stop bein a little pussy mate

jokin aside, u have that fear of what she thinks like i used to... once thats gon an u realise theres a million girl out there...

NOT ONE OF THEM WILL LEAVE U, coz they can feel when u dont care... and they LOVE IT

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
themaxx (20-11-2010)