View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-11-2010, 02:27 AM

The Austrian chick calls me saying she wants to hang out, while I am working. I tell her, "Hey I will call you back as soon as I'm done." She texts me an hour later to say, "Hey, I'm sorry for how I've been a lately I want to see you tonight can we have dinner?" At the time I am teaching another lesson, but I text back to say, "Yes, I will call you in half an hour." It gets late by the time I am done and I want to go running and get my shit together, so at 21.00 I call her and say, "Maybe it's a bit late for dinner but we can meet anyway, you go eat and I'll call you when I'm done."

I get back from running and say, "Meet me in the centre at 23.00." She says, "I'm tired and I don't want to got to bed late." I decide she has jumped through enough (unintentional) hoops and I say, "Okay, I will come and get you in half and hour, from your house." She says, "Great, that is perfect."

I turn up at her house and the guy that she lives with (not "official" boyfriend, don't break my balls, comes storming out and walks right past me without saying anything).

She comes out after two minutes. She has a bad cough. She has been sick all week. She tells me, "Hey, I'm a little bit tired, I would like to go somewhere quiet and maybe watch a ROMANTIC movie together." I tell her, "Okay, let's go to my house." She says, "Good idea."

As luck would have it, my fucking scooter would not start. I say, "Let's go have a beer first and get a bottle of wine to take with us.My scooter will start,after it has had a break."

She agrees. We go. We come back with drinks in a bag and "praise the lord" this time my scooter starts. We go back to mine to watch a movie. I always choose a movie that I have seen before, because I know exactly what emotional state I want her to be in.

I tell her to light incense, while I'm doing something else (to get her to invest in the seduction process).

During the movie there is a lot of heavy petting, foot and shoulder massaging (going both ways) etc.

I tell her she has something on her lips and she asks me, "What?" I go in to kiss her and say, "Me." She laughs and we make out. My hand wanders up her skirt and on her boobs. She tells me, "Wait until the movie is over." I do. After the movie (which finishes with the protagonist having sex) I tell her, "Now it's my turn. I am going to fuck you until you can't walk straight and I don't want to hear any arguments (Phil style)." She laughs and we make out more.

Then she says, "NO, I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU, when I decide!" At this point I am blocked. I am feel obliged to back up so as not to seem a "sex pest".

I do a Mystery style freeze out and start playing funny videos on Youtube. She keeps cuddling up to me, taking my hand etc. Then she starts to talk. She tells me, "I want you to know, I had a long talk with my flat mate last night and I told him that nothing can happen between me and him again... BUT... it's got nothing to do with you." I say, "Sure, I know that (yeah right), he seems like a lovely guy. I have nothing against him and I don't want to hurt anyone."

Yet again she tells me that I am ambiguous. I say, "I know, but it's better than being one dimensional right? At least I'm fun." (Obviously, I can't tell her that I am in turmoil between two opposing styles of PUA.)

She tells me, "You told me that you would take me home." I say, "Yeah, but I did not say WHEN. I'm going to take you home in the morning(taken from AFC Adam Lyons). She laughs, but she clearly feels the need to go home. I stop acting an arrogant cunt, kiss and cuddle her and then take her home. Obviously, she wants to see me again. Watch this space....