View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-11-2010, 08:58 AM

I once had a date with an annoying American girl who was continuously texting. I decided she was a rude cunt and I never wanted to see her again.

Kino starts off as something so subtle that the girl may not even notice at first. Gesticulate as you talk and throw out the odd feather-light touch to the shoulder or knee. Then pull the hand away again. Each time, linger there for a bit longer. Now and again making a stroking motion.

You'll notice that women do this shit constantly when they are flirting and it is electrifying.

If you are standing, play a game like the five questions by Neil Strauss. Google it, it's also on Youtube. Practice on friends first. When she fucks it up, she has to buy you a beer, so she has psychologically and financially invested in you. Laugh and high five her. Keep the hand there and twirl her around like a dancer. Once clockwise and then anti-clockwise. She will decide you are a lot of fun.

This got me laid with a techno-hippy type chick with "fuck me eyes" and dreadlocks about two weeks ago and I was wearing a shirt and tie at the time.