View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 16-11-2010, 11:44 PM

I find with both styles the most important thing is kino done well. I usually start off super subtle, with the odd touch on the shoulder or the elbow, with the finger tips, that she might not even consciously notice. If we are sitting it will be on the knee. Last night there was a doll standing as I was sitting, so I knee kinoed her in the pussy.

Whenever we bounce I first do an arm-link with her. If she accepts (which they always do, it's only an arm-link for feck's sakes) I then take her hand. If I sense hesitation I gently throw the hand and back up a gear. Then I re-escalate.

Today I was more direct with my kino. I went to the house of a Romanian girl. She is an 8 some days and a 10 on others (when she puts on make-up). She is a runner so I asked to feel the muscles in her calves. Then I just grabbed her butt and squeezed it. She laughed and we got snug on the bed for a while. Didn't end in an f-close though. However we have a date for tomorrow night. Don't know if I'll bother though, if she's not going to get her vagina out.

A joke that I might throw in when I'm going direct is, "You got any Irish in you? No? Would you like some?"