View Single Post
(#16)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 16-11-2010, 08:02 PM

Monday 8 November

Tired, think I maybe over doing it! Chew my wings ear off for a bit whether this is a good thing to be doing or not. Do 5 poor approaches....

170) Direct street. She apologises?

171) Bar stunning girl. Indirect thing about menu. Haven't got the energy to do anything more.

172) Direct. train station. Goes well intially, but I start to weird her out. She goes to my gym. Could be a bit embarrasing, but I will pretend its not.

173) Directional. No energy to turn it round.

174) 'You look bemused'. I have nothing! I walk off

Tuesday 9 November

Very low now! Doing a full time job and going our everyday is a bit too much I'm thinking of quitting! I leave the gym at 8 in the evening and say fuck it lets try the tube (a bit weird I have no where to go!! It's better than walking around in the cold on my own late at night though!)

Now I always get major AA on the tube, so have been meaning to do this for a while....

175) Started easy 'just asked if a station was closed. Made a statement (your're a student, do you go to ....). She did (same Uni as mine). Nice chat, but no time for close!

176) Asked what time tubes close. Went into quite a funny true story about getting some Americans lost in London by mistake due to my lack of tube closing time knowledge. Seemed to work well! She seemed well into me, but I had already decided not fit enough!

177) Asked if she had phone signal (district line). Bit of a chat! Asked about her writing (she was reading a book and making notes). Oh you're studying or something'? No I just always make notes when I read. 'Oh, ok'. Bit weird I thought, but then again I do forget a lot of stuff I read, so who am I to judge!

178) Same indirect sort of stuff.

179) And again, it was clear she didn't like talking to strangers though.

180) Going off tube. See a sexy ass. 'You smell great, what perfume you wearing'. She gets well excited and pulls out all these bottles of stuff! We chat, she says she is a model (hmmm really?). I say 'oh I hand model or something' (cringe!!). She goes mental again. We go top up her Oyster. Chat a bit more. She's only 18 (ok suddenly I see why sexy 27 year old man is so appealing!). I number close. Probably could of gone for a drink and back to mine then and there. She was so keen! Probably should of too. I was very tired though and a bit paranoid she had some sort of agenda as she was so keen! This girl is not a flake, still has nice ass, but is a bit of a silly rude girl for my liking!

Wednesday 10 November

Date - Polish girl. Rule 4 in effect! Not even a kiss! She seems to really like me, but is scared about something!. I went to sit on a sofa with her and she ran off to the other side of the room to a seat with a table in between. We went to the cinema too! Lame I know, but I saw a 3D film which was cool! Also I felt sick from my film choice of Saw 3D - quite possibly the least sexy film there is, but she seems to be really into that sort of stuff (erm maybe that's why she is a vet!).

Didn't fancy been cheeked again by this girl, so left it feeling very unmanly!!

Again not much sleep!

Thursday 11 November

1.00pm Cancel my date with (141). Feeling tired and convinced she will falke too as we had a shit conversation when I rang!

6.00pm Feel silly for doing that! Try calling her! No reply!

6.15p.m. Send a text ' Finished work earlier than expected. I'm taking you out for the time of your life x'

6.30p.m. Opps! Fucked that up! Ok better go approaching...

181) I think something crap and a waste of time.

182) Bar (on my own!) ask about a band. Nice conversation, but ejected too early. They seemed to like me.

6.50 p.m. 'Great, looking forward to it! I'm just with work mates right now. Where shall we meet? x'

6.52 p.m. 'Where are you and when can you politely leave? x'

7.10 p.m..........

7.20 p.m. That was a lame text I sent, I send another 'I'm getting on a tube to go to Clapham Common, see you there x'

8.00 p.m. Thank fuck - she turned up!

Rule 4 in effect (bollacks 8 approaches to make up in the next 48 hours plus my 5 each day!). Date went well. Got feedback on my approach! She said I thought you were either a bit clueless, foreign or hitting on me haha! I said I did genuinely want to know where the cafe was, but I did choose her to ask cos she is hot (she's actually only ok really, bit unsure about seeing her again). In light of my anti-kiss date the night before I try a kiss routine (never done before) and low and behold it works! We were just taking turns to ask questions. I was just asking dirty ones, but she was actually asking quite good ones, like what scares me the most and why am I single etc. I say 'Are you a good kisser?' She spouts some bollacks. 'On a scale of 1-10'. More girl bollacks. 'Show me'. More girl crap. 'Show me!' Ok there we go. She's pretty good! Better than I thought! Good skin too! I say I'm walking her to the bus. When it comes. I say 'I'm coming on with you'. She says 'no I have work in the morning'. I make a weird 'Come oooonnn' type noise. 'No Snake Eyes'. oh I'll be off then.....Need to work on this extraction bit!

Lessons Learnt!

1) 5 a Day is a fucking struggle! My game sucks when it becomes such a chore! I can sometimes push myself through, but I need sleep for this!

2) You can talk on the tube. I think I am going to go more direct though, along the lines of 'I know people aren't meant to talk down here, but I think your cute and wanted to say hi....'

3) Some girls will be so blown away by you approaching you can probably have them that night even from a 5 minute interaction - even hotties! Don't let your own insecurities/paranoia/beliefs stop this!!

4) Set a sexual vibe straight away - I'll probably never fuck Polish girl now. There is no sexual chemistry and I have pretty much wasted my time here!

5) Saw 3D is better than you think. I though it would be mindless gore, but it actually is quite clever in parts!

6) Confident texting works!

7) Question game thing works if you're not feeling like a kiss is going to happen naturally!

8) Should have said 'lets go back to yours for cocktails and cake' (or something) instead of just making a weird noise! If we're near mine I should have a reason to go back to mine, so her ASD doesn't go off!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (15-11-2011), maestro (16-11-2010)