View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 16-11-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas touch View Post
Sometimes the game can fuck up your game.
This is so true. I number closed a stunning girl on last week. We were quite happy texting and she seemed real keen.

She added me on FB and I sent her a text saying 'I see you added me, you've got some smoking hot photos on there (name). How's things with blah blah?' No reply....

In my confused knowledge filled little head I felt like I was been all confident and direct like I keep reading everywhere, but in reality I think my text indicated I'd been perving over her photos (especially as she has a bikini one as her profile pic) which isn't very attractive to a girl....

....either that or I need to sort out my FB profile.....

.....either that or I just need to stop sending silly little texts, writing about it on the Internet and just pick up the phone and call her!!

Anyway my point is I have found quite a bit recently that when I think about 'gaming' too much, I get all insecure and paranoid about stuff which isn't good! I find my best results are just when I am relaxed and not thinking about it (obvious really, but easier said than done).

On a more positive note I really like this website as it is not very PUAish like some of the others and a lot more helpful! Thanks guys!!

Back to topic - I think people need to be careful when going direct. There is a very fine line between 'confident/knowing what you want' and being a 'sleaze bag'! On the flip side with indirect there is a fine line between 'non needy/attractive' and 'lets just be friends'. I think the key is finding an optimum balance between the two. I will soon be there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
tebbs (16-11-2010), themaxx (25-11-2010)