View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default I Need Some Help from the expirienced - 16-11-2010, 04:48 PM

So I'm an afc thats read too many books on gaming when i should be practicing and honing my skills. It's gotten to the point where im worse with girls than i was.. ie long dry spell too much friend making not fucking. I guess i was just not committed enough to trying to get with girls. Thats about to change cause i really want to go for it and commit to start going on the path to pua.

But before i do, theres this ONE girl that i really want to successfully game.. even if its only k close. Shes HOT.. not a ten to most people... but hoot.
We are in school and decent friends, but im not in the friend zone but she just wouldnt consider me for a k close ( i dont think). I want to change that.

we talk and i can make her laugh (sometimes when i actully do say something funny).

so guys.. what do i do to start to k close? I'm asking this because it will mean so much from you guys to give me advice as you are real people not some stupid attraction formula in some book. Any help at all is appreciated.

thanks for reading and hopefully replying

entercaspa