View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-11-2010, 11:44 PM

Quote:
149) She then said she was going to Ministry of Sound or something and one of my wings chips in and starts telling about all his experince with MOS and whips out a little MOS key ring. He goes off and we chat a bit more and I go 'come on then, what;s your number then'. She said 'what?', I sais 'you were about to give me your number?', 'No I wasn't' 'What?', 'oh we'll just see you in MOS', 'ok what's your number?' and so on. She had done a complete 360 turn. I think either because my wing had out alphered me, weirded her out or most probably my number close was weak by using the club thing to get her digits - should have just said 'I'm taking you out' 'Its gonna be awesome, what's your number?'
Didn't mean to cockblock you with a tiny Ministry of Sound membership keyring!

I put the round of drinks down on the table between everyone, and as I turned away I got a whiff of a mention of the infamous Ministry! Supposed to be helping, she seemed to not know where it was - how was she gonna get there otherwise? Mental bird. LOL

Quote:
156) I go back chat to her and then finally we start to kiss. She pulls away - 'You're drunk!' 'No I'm not' (I really wasn't)'
Next time take a breathalyser with you

Quote:
[Cefai] Tiger Tiger is fucking awful. Any girl you approach is just fed up of being hit on and all the guys just seem to be in competition to see who can peacock the best. Avoid.
ummm, bit of a hardcore view. I think it depends on your mood that night, the energy levels, and the chicks that are there. You can still get some at Tiger Tiger.