View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-11-2010, 09:51 PM

Nice one Snake Eyes! Here's some thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
156) Hottest girl in the club. Cock teasing everyone. I go up hold out my hand for her to dance. She doesn't want to! Screw you - do you not know I am the great Snake Eyes from PUAforum!!

I see hot Irish drunk Irish girl. She waves. I should have gone for it there, but there were too many blokes around her (no excuse though!). Later she is on the pole dancing and my wing starts proding me. No I can't I think! Yes I do. Much to my embrassment I jump up there and in front of the whole club try to start dancing with her. Then a load more blokes follow! She buggers off. Great that was shit and embrarassing!!
These took some guts. Especially the second one. When I was prodding you to get up there with her I didn't think for a second you'd actually do it. Mad sausage props.

Quote:
In the kitchen with my flat mate. He was quizzing me where I am all the time and I felt so secretive I eventually break down! 'I have been meeting people off the Internet to pick up woman and am an now an online journalist' (bit of an exageration there!!)! I'll be honest - it made me feel terrible, creepy and kind of desperate! What was worse I slept with a friend of his recently who I wrote about here too which made me feel a bit guilty! He reacted well in fairness. Was my own issues that came to the surface when I said this. Was very hard to get myself out later, but I did.....
Get him out on a night out and see what he thinks then. Sure this stuff is kind of wierd, but a lot less creepy then it sounds.

Quote:
158) Shot girl. Tell her about our farm.
Have I missed something? What's all this about farms?

Quote:
164) 'So many how many guys have hit on you tonight'.
I like this

Quote:
166) I tell her I'm not meeting you as a friend. I don't want your number!
Good from you.

Quote:
12) Tiger Tiger is PUA Land!!
Tiger Tiger is fucking awful. Any girl you approach is just fed up of being hit on and all the guys just seem to be in competition to see who can peacock the best. Avoid.