View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA
Jason's Pong Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, Hexxagon Champion, Breakout Champion, Zookeeper Champion

Default 15-11-2010, 09:18 PM

Fri 5 November

Bonfire night is here! Woohoo and my Polish chick who I never kissed flaked on me! Balls!

But I don't mind as a few guys are out from here and I wanted to meet them anyhow. Date off! Rule 4 no longer in effect and 5 a day back on.......

147) Someone on street to warm up on - think it was some directional shit that went down bad! I unfortunately had the shits rather badly at this point and was not feeling sexy at all! Probably a good thing I got flaked on!

148) You look lost........that never fucking works!! Still got the shits!

149) Go to meet wings. Feeling a bit better now. See a girl at the bar and wings say someone should open that, so I do. I think I just ask about fireworks or something. Goes quite well. She was a teacher, I told her I could tell because she did this and that. I teased her and then told her I had the biggest crush on my teacher at school blah blah. Said we were going onto a club what's her number. Now it got a bit weird. She seemed well up for it and went off to get her phone. She came back to our group about 2 minutes later holding out her phone. She then said she was going to Ministry of Sound or something and one of my wings chips in and starts telling about all his experince with MOS and whips out a little MOS key ring. He goes off and we chat a bit more and I go 'come on then, what;s your number then'. She said 'what?', I sais 'you were about to give me your number?', 'No I wasn't' 'What?', 'oh we'll just see you in MOS', 'ok what's your number?' and so on. She had done a complete 360 turn. I think either because my wing had out alphered me, weirded her out or most probably my number close was weak by using the club thing to get her digits - should have just said 'I'm taking you out' 'Its gonna be awesome, what's your number?'

Gets a bit hazy here, this may not be in exact order!

150) Club. Hi. Spanish. They like me, but eventually I go off to see what else is available (maybe a mistake in hindsight!)

151) Outside smoking area. We chat. I tease her about her deep voice and get her to talk dirty to me. Not feeling a sexual tension though!

152) Frosty Mcfrostisons!! I sit down with a big group of girls and just strat chatting. Eventually 1 says have you even been invited? I said yes of course playfully. There not having it. 'No you haven't its girls only'. I laugh at this. One says 'No we don't want you here' (Fuck - not going too well this!). I say 'You girls are no fun and frosty as hell! I don't want to speak to you any more' and I leave. Maybe a bit childish, but this sort of behaviour gets me annoyed sometimes - I was only chatting.

153) Americans. I think someone else opened actually, but fuck it, it counts!! Good flirty chat. We describe how good our farm is going to be and what we will do (I seem to do this a lot recently!) She is loving it and getting all touchy. I try to kiss her, but she goes you're drunk!! Arrgghh! Why is kissing so hard at the moment!! I say no I'm not and give her my tap water I'm drinking.

154) Drunk Irish girl. Direct. Your stunning hi! Going well, we are close, but conversation dies and suddenyl she needs to find her friends (I hate that - almost as bad as I need the toilet!)

155) 3 set. Ignore me pretty much. I carry on chatting to my wing telling him why the approach went so badly (whilst standing right next to them). Not good game, but very amusing! I will say anything once I'm blown out - who cares then!

154) 2 dancing set. We dance with them for a bit. Only 1 is half fit and get bored of them.

155) Outside. Tease them for standing in the rain and then I proceed on doing the same. One is a recruitment consultant and I stupidly give her my HR person's details. She's not even fit - stupid!! Why am I chatting to this person!

156) Hottest girl in the club. Cock teasing everyone. I go up hold out my hand for her to dance. She doesn't want to! Screw you - do you not know I am the great Snake Eyes from PUAforum!!

I see hot Irish drunk Irish girl. She waves. I should have gone for it there, but there were too many blokes around her (no excuse though!). Later she is on the pole dancing and my wing starts proding me. No I can't I think! Yes I do. Much to my embrassment I jump up there and in front of the whole club try to start dancing with her. Then a load more blokes follow! She buggers off. Great that was shit and embrarassing!!

Leaving a bit dejected. I see American girl. I go back chat to her and then finally we start to kiss. She pulls away - 'You're drunk!' 'No I'm not' (I really wasn't)' and she says she has to go find her friends. Silly girls and their silly friends!!

Sat 6 November

In the kitchen with my flat mate. He was quizzing me where I am all the time and I felt so secretive I eventually break down! 'I have been meeting people off the Internet to pick up woman and am an now an online journalist' (bit of an exageration there!!)! I'll be honest - it made me feel terrible, creepy and kind of desperate! What was worse I slept with a friend of his recently who I wrote about here too which made me feel a bit guilty! He reacted well in fairness. Was my own issues that came to the surface when I said this. Was very hard to get myself out later, but I did.....

157) Sat in bar, see some girls looking at us. I go up and say you want to come sit with us and they do. I'm getting on well with mine, but my wing isn't doing too good and it makes the situation awkward. We evantually leave to go my friends B'Day. I'm still feeling like a creepy PUA after my chat with my flat mate!

158) Shot girl. Tell her about our farm. Every time she tries to sell me a shot and say 'I'm not here to do business - I thought we were friends!'. She ends up quite liking me I think, but she is a hired gun and potentially a big waste of time! I have got a major hired gun plan though - I will tell you soon......

159) 'I'll give a £1 to anyone who stay in set for longer then a minute 1 wing says.' 1 minute and 10 seconds later he passes me a £1 secretly whilst I'm telling a Polish girl all about our farm (ok I like this even if no one else does!). The Polish girl says if I'm talking to her to get sex then I've got the wrong girl. I say thanks for telling me, you've just saved us both a lot of time! (advice I should have taken later that evening!)

160) Girl at bar, I just distract her whilst a wing I vaguely know chat to her friend. Just been nice really. I think I still messed it up somehow.

161) Sexy shorts. I tell her.

162) Cool hat. I tell her.

163) Something direct and inappropriate to a girl walking past.

164) 'So many how many guys have hit on you tonight'. She tells me loads. I say haha 'yeah i went down there and a girl went past and everyone was grabbing her by the arm telling her she is gorgeous or something! (sorry guys). I've bet you'v been hit on less than me though. The girl here keep grabbing my ass and everything.' We chat for a bit. I think I guessed her star sign (I had a 1 in 12 chance!). Her friend says she is looking to pull someone. Cool. I start kissing her. She's crap. I had been teasing her about been a crap kisser too - now I feel bad. We carry on for a bit and I suddenly get annoyed at myself. I'm meant to be getting good with women, not kissing mediocre aging women with bad breath and shit kissing skills. Right I'm off I tell her. I'm not going to f close her just to get my numbers up, this is not why I do this!

Sun 7 Nov (midnight passes - haha need to get in my 5....)

165) Fittest girl in club. I go follow outside and say is he ok, to a guy lying on the floor next to her. She looks scared and hides behind another man who isn't lying on the floor (hmm she has been hit on by every PUA in this place no doubt - Tiger Tiger is fucking full of them and its very obvious (although they didn't seem to be talking to girls all that much actually?!))

166) Pole 2. I actually open her friend. Another very obvious PUA is chatting to the other one. I give him a wink to say I know what we're doing and try to help him out, but he messes up and leaves. I stick around and soon turn my attention to the fitter one (I didn't know the other guy before you ask so this is ok!). I spend fucking ages with this girl. We dance, get real close, but like the other Pole I'm dating she freaks out when I try to pull her. What the is wrong with them/me!! Polish girls just won't fuck me! (see also - Snake Eyes in Poland!) There must be something I'm missing here! So anyway we're dancing all hot and I try to kiss her. 'No no no!' I leave. later I see her again, but when it comes to number closing she says she just wants to meet as friends - I tell her I'm not meeting you as a friend. I don't want your number!

167) Dancing Girls. Chat and a bit of dance I think.

168) I'm a bit rude to a girl whilst I' waiting for my wing. She is annoyed when I tell her I never heard of Portugal (I think she believed me)

169) Cute Hungarian in coat queue, but I'm done my friends!!

169) Girls outside. Canned opener about a fight (hmm have you read The Game, I read a book to pick up women....)

Sorry guys, so hard to keep up with this!! I wish I had more time, but I don't. Will update again soon! Anyway lessons learnt!

LESSONS LEARNT

1) Always close for the real reason, not some bullshit about a club.

2) Indonesian food does not do my stomach good!

3) Just go in there and chat to every girl in the club. No one notices you getting blown out if its big enough!

4) Been too lively can make me seem drunk. Maybe I should have chilled with American a bit too.

5) Direct is ok in clubs too.

6) Move your sets! It will die off otherwise and they will go to find their friends, a drink, go for a poo whatever!

7) You will get blown out a lot doing this. Still is fun!

8) If your going to do a bold move like pole dancing in front of everyone - do it like a man!! Not half hearted scaredy cat!

9) Polish girls are very different sort of game that I do not know how to play!

10) Right HGs. Same formula as before. I am definately going past point of customer to fun guy. Just not sex worty just yet. I want to know if its true that they get off work when they finish their booze. Probably not right? I imagine this is just a line to get customers buying more. This is very important if my idea is going to work......

11) Try to kiss early. Don't waste time!
If you can't feel the kiss there is usually a problem so it is best to sort this out early. A lesson I mess up again later this week!

12) Tiger Tiger is PUA Land!!

Last edited by Snake Eyes; 15-11-2010 at 09:26 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake Eyes For This Useful Post:
Lovefish (15-11-2011), maestro (16-11-2010)