View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-11-2010, 08:38 PM

Yeah, I see what you mean. Sometimes it's fun to go direct too. Surely it depends on the type of girl though? Naughty girls are going to respond to overt sexuality much better I would have thought. I quite fancy an English student of mine who has no vices and goes to church every Sunday but she is hot! I would have thought a direct approach would make her run a mile. I have been dating another girl for about three weeks now and although we make out a lot and I've had her boob in my mouth and hand up her skirt. I can't get past the LMR. I've tried everything, acting cool, freeze outs and finally expressly telling her, "Hey I really enjoy hanging out with you, but I'm not going to lie to you, I want to have sex with you MANY times." She did seem to enjoy this at the time but it didn't end in sex. I sent her a text saying, "I'm going to make love to you till the sun comes up. Come to my house." She has not responded. Perhaps I have fucked up my chances of ever seeing her again. I will keep you posted. There is one snag with her: She lives with a guy that she is kind of seeing but they are not an "official" couple. As far as the chasing dynamic goes it is often her that calls me to come and hang out but after the message I just sent, it remains to be seen.