View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Direct vs Indirect - 15-11-2010, 07:45 PM

Which is the best method direct or indirect? Is it possible to blend the two styles? I actually enjoy talking to women about things that have nothing to do with sex and having a good laugh with them, so I'm going to use routines like the cube, which I find great fun and I also make friends out of it. I tend to use riddles and jokes and even use the "how many nines from one to a hundred?" as an opener. I have had fantastic responses doing this and I actually enjoy myself at the same time.

Okay, sex is the goal but it's not all about sex, surely? There is also the thrill of the chase and watching all these little social interactions fall into place. I do use kino from the word go and I constantly escalate, so it naturally gets sexual. But I just don't know how comfortable I would be walking up to "every" bird and letting her know I want to bone her then and there. I think there's definitely a time and a place for doing this though. What do you think? Should we be using our brains or going in like cavemen?