View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 09-11-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony77 View Post
i consider myself good looking, toned, typical latin features but still have some confidence issues to work on because looks are not enough to get you laid. So its a good thing i like big women too hehe!

I have managed to number close some fit women, and the ones i had dates with were ones i met off the internet but i don;t do internet game as much as i used to.

But you know what in my opinion big women can be fit too! Fuck all this shit about women having to have the perfect toned figure to be beautiful! My ex was from new york, italian american and a hell of a lot better looking than a lof these so called skinny girls i see! Even a big woman, not obese or big stomach lol, can see herself as high value if she has options! Because i see so many larger ladies with big personalities oozing with confidence.
i dont care if she is the mo fo king of cool.... I aint fuckin no fat smelly mess... Fat girls cant clean themselves properly, they cant shave their ass hole..

Please not a woman with a hairy ass is gay... I aint lickin a hairy bum no fuckin way jose

* Insert Funny Tag Line *
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
Joker (17-03-2012), monkeybuster (10-11-2010)