View Single Post
(#14)
Old
MASTER PUA
Starcastle Champion

Default 06-11-2010, 07:08 PM

ok phenom... i lik ehow ur tryin to play barrister.... so

THINKING ABOUT STUFF: envokes emotional response, in this case is negative... negative feelings are addictive, this fuels the thought process which in turn fuels the emotional response, this negative cirlce is a spiral and continual thought becomes depression. Old psychology tactics where about FACING the problem. now days since the introduction of NLP it is thought better to DELETE the problem, make it dissapear... the only reason he HURTS is coz he is thinking about it.

FACING YOUR PROBLEMS : This is not a REAL problem.. when people say face your problems it usually means a real life issue things that wont go away. This is not one of them, its in the mind. If he is sitting thinking of WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE BETTER... I WISH I WISH IF ONLY he is fighting with himself... if he forgets then NO FIGHT, its no longer an issue... ITS FORGOTTEN... which is when he realises how inconsiquention the issue is he will say.. OH THATS FORGOTTEN... then wonder why he didnt just forget about it.

FINALY, SPEND 3 DAYS IN BED.... if he wants to think about it so bad... let him! sit in bed untill he's done!! ... we all been there... its all gonna come to the same ending...

IT WILL BE FORGOTTEN

* Insert Funny Tag Line *

Last edited by Phil; 06-11-2010 at 07:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil For This Useful Post:
maestro (07-11-2010)